Take Names, Numbers and New Clients
With You When You Leave Any Networking Event!
When you know how to overcome your fear of networking, walk into any room confidently,
talk to anyone in the room, building relationships as you go,
you will generate more consistent sales and create more abundance in your life.
What can you expect to get out of this training?
Craft your 30-Second Introduction and discover why you deliver it in 10-seconds or less
Everyone talking to each other and not to you? How to break into a cluster of people with ease
Eliminate the negative fears and beliefs you have about meeting and talking to new people
Eyes glaze over when you’re delivering your message? Know how to spot it, get why it’s happening and – especially – how to handle it
Sell an appointment right there and…more important…once you’ve sold the appointment – know what to do when you get there
Get the Edge on Your Competition and get phenomenal results – right there on the spot!
This program will provide you with the valuable tools you can use from Day 1 to build qualified leads, sell qualified appointments and accelerate your sales results.
In my program you’ll learn how to:
- Instantly connect with everyone you meet
- Get welcomed into anyone’s conversation – even if it’s in the middle
- Compose and deliver your 30-Second Introduction in 10 seconds or less and know what to do with the remaining 20 seconds
- Discover what your prospect’s body language is telling you and how to handle what you see
- Answer the question…is this my ideal client or not and how to move on comfortably if not
- Easily “sell the appointment” right on the spot
- Once you’ve sold the appointment, know how to maximize it so you can close the business right then and there
- And much, much mo
Very small, private training session - Friday, November 22nd
10:00 AM - 2:00 PM
What is so critical about learning how to “work a room”?
Here’s the reality. Most people go into a networking event hoping everything goes well…with no clear outcome. Knowing how to maximize your time, meet new people comfortably, and qualify them in less than one-minute means you’ll get the biggest return on your investment and leave with solid, viable leads and appointments. Sometimes you can even get a sale right at the event!
Did you know that getting leads from networking events beats cold calling by as much as 50%? Few people are naturally successful at cold calling and cold calling has a bad reputation. Most of us dread it whether we’re the salesperson or the potential customer. Cold calling’s rate of return in about 2% compared to the warm and solid leads from networking which can result in as much as a 50% conversion rate.
Here are some fascinating sales statistics:
- Only 2% of cold calls result in an appointment
- Over 34% of prospects communicate openly at live events (industry events/networking events)
- 85% of prospects and customers are dissatisfied with their on-the-phone experience
- 73% of executives prefer to work with sales professionals referred by someone they know
- 92% of buyers trust referrals from people they know
- 8% of entrepreneurs are doing 80% of the business out there!
I want you to be in that top 8%. You can be when you start your sales process with a proven system for connecting with qualified prospects and closing the first part of the sale – the appointment. In the “Kick-Ass Networking – Take Names, Numbers and New Clients with You When You Leave” program, we’ll get you started in the skills you need to succeed.
Some Simple Questions For You
1. Have you ever walked into a networking event and when you opened the door you saw everyone talking to each other…and not to you? What did you do then?
2. What preparation do you have in place before you even walk through the door guaranteeing your success? Or do you just hope it all goes well?
3. How do you break into a conversation with two or more people easily and gracefully? What do you do once you’ve gotten into the group?
4. What’s your reason for being there? What return on your investment of time or money – or both – are you getting?
5. Why would you perfect your 30-second introduction and why would you deliver it in 10 seconds or less? And, who talks first?
6. How do you stop someone from firehosing you?
7. How do you sell an appointment? And what do you do when you get there?
Dear Business Professional,
Have you ever gone from networking event to networking event feeling like you’re struggling to meet new people, make solid contacts and get qualified leads? Have you ever walked into the room, seen everyone talking to each other and not to you? What do most people do at that moment? They either find someone they know, find a seat and sit down or some even leave!
There are a few people who seem to have the magic ability to meet everyone in the room easily going from person to person getting their contact information. It seems sometimes that they know everyone in the room or are pro’s at meeting everyone in the room. Do you ever watch them go from person to person and wonder how they do it wishing you could too?
Are you ready to maximize a proven system that will help you generate more contacts, more qualified leads and more consistent sales?
You have unique gifts to share with the world. You have a product or service that you are passionate about and you know that if you can just share it, others will truly be interested and want to buy it. My mission is to help you step into your own greatness so you can get your message out in a big way making the impact you’ve come here to make.
I want you to feel CONFIDENT in yourself and your business and have the KNOW-HOW to significantly impact your connections – turning them into solid sales.
My proven networking system has helped thousands during my high-tech sales career in Silicon Valley alone. I can help you discover the magic behind connecting face-to-face and translate that magic into connections across all platforms. You’ll Kick-Ass and ignite your sales!
It’s a comprehensive, easy to follow program that’s designed to pay for itself before you’ve completed it. A combination of on-line modules and LIVE Zoom calls – you’ll get your questions answered while mastering the skills from Week 1 through Week 4.
Very small, private training session - Friday, November 22nd
10:00 am - 2:00 pm
You’ll Learn How to Double (Even Triple) the Number of Qualified Leads
You Get at Every Networking Event.
You’ll Learn How to “Sell the Appointment” Quickly and Effectively with Ease and Authenticity So Both You and Your Prospect Look Forward to Connecting Over Coffee or In a Meeting.
build your confidence, and get you on the road to lasting success.
You’ll know how to prepare yourself in advance so you walk in with confidence ready to break through the barriers that used to hold you back. You’ll know who should talk first and why it shouldn’t be you. You’ll know exactly what to say in the way that gets your prospects interest in the first 10 seconds of meeting. And…you’ll know how to tell if this is an ideal client for you in the first minute. Most important…you’ll know what to do if they are an ideal client and how to handle the situation if they are not.
What do you say during that nervous 60-seconds when you’re standing in front of a networking group and its your turn to speak? How do GRAB their attention? Do you stammer when someone spontaneously asks you, “So, what do you do?”
Kick-Ass Networking will train you how to handle every networking situation and HOW TO BE, so your prospects will lean in and ask for more about you! You’ll leave every networking situation with new leads, potential clients and confidence (instead of regretting what you did or didn’t say afterwards).